Here are 5 Ways To Save Money On Roadside Assistance. Car breakdowns are almost unavoidable. The breakdowns always cost a lot of money so is getting your car towed as well. Here are 5 ways to save money when your car breaks down and you need a cheap roadside assistance.
- Join a credit card company: There are many credit card companies which offer free but restricted car towing. You could save thousands this way on your roadside assistance needs. Banks like Bank of America will offer roadside assistance to their customers for a certain maximum mileage.
- Consider using automakers: There are some car manufacturers whose cars come with roadside warranties. This will help you save a lot of money whenever you need a roadside assistance. The warranties provided by the manufacturers are often of a wide range with some including roadside towing to restricted mileage, basic repairs and many other roadside assistance you might need. You should consider using them to save money.
- Use Wireless Service Providers: There are certain wireless service providers which offer roadside assistance to their customers at additional fees. The fees are however usually cheaper and will enable you save money. Carriers like Verizon Wireless, AT&T and Sprint offer additional roadside assistance at minimal fees which are always as cheap as $3 a month. Also, check out our post on how to save money on car repair.
- Include roadside assistance in your insurance coverage: Always include roadside assistance in your insurance coverages. You should add roadside coverages in your insurance plans so that your auto insurance company will be able to come to your call whenever you need a roadside insurance.
- Get Auto club’s membership: There are certain clubs which require membership registration but have advantage in providing roadside assistance to their members. You should consider joining such clubs and you will always get efficient roadside assistance at little or no costs. Clubs like BWC (Better World Club) and AAA normally offers roadside and restricted distance towing to their members. The cost usually varies depending on your residential location or assistance needs. Such clubs will definitely help you save money on your roadside assistance.
Image Credit: Click Here