Here are some money saving tips to save money on a Disneyland vacation
Disneyland, the name brings a smile on everybody’s face. There might be very few people on earth who wouldn’t like to spend time with ‘Mickey’ or play with ‘Donald’. But, a trip to Disneyland can be a complex and costly one if you do not know the ways of saving money on a Disneyland vacation.
So, before you pack your bags and visit Disneyland next time, here are some money saving tips which might help you to save that extra dollar:
- Disneyland website – Try to buy online tickets from the Disneyland website. They have a section where they offer ‘special promotions and offers’. If you are looking to save money on a Disneyland vacation, then it will be your best option.
- Avoid vacations – If possible, try not to plan the Disneyland trip during the vacations or weekends. Prices are considerably higher during these times and the theme parks will be over-crowded. Going after vacations are over can help you save money considerably.
- Get Disneyland Tickets for Cheap: Disneyland tickets could be the biggest expense in your Disneyland vacation. Follow tips in this article to get Disneyland tickets for cheap: How to Get Discount Theme park Tickets.
- Eat wisely – Make it a point to avoid those flashy dining places inside the Disneyland. It will be best if you can eat outside before entering Disneyland. If you have kids with you, then pack some foods for them. For the adults, a better choice would be go for the buffet rather than sitting in one of the restaurants. A buffet will be helpful to save money on a Disneyland vacation.
- Disney transportation system – Check out the Disney buses, which ferries people from one park to another in the Disneyland free of cost. If you miss the buses, then try out the monorail and the boat shuttles which also plies free of cost around the Disneyland.
- Affordable accommodation – Before you book your stay at any particular hotel, check out the options. You will be surprised to see that there are a lot of hotels within 5 – 10 minutes drive from the Disneyland. Don’t be surprised if you get deals on spacious accommodations.
- Shop wisely: It is better if you can bring your lotions, batteries or anything that you might need from home. But, if buying something becomes necessary, then you can make possible savings by checking out the factory outlet stores where you will find Disney merchandise at lower prices.
Most think that a visit to the Disneyland will create a long time dent on your bank account. But a little planning and creativity may help you to to save a lot of money on Disneyland vacation, while your family can enjoy on a Disneyland vacation.
Incoming search terms:
- disneyland tips 2011
- disneyland tips and tricks 2011
- disneyland money saving tips
- disneyland tips and secrets 2011
- money saving tips for disneyland
- disneyland secrets and tips 2011
- disneyland tips
- disneyland save
- disneyland tips and tricks