Free Online Fax Service

Posted by on March-24-2009 under Free Software

I recently had a need to send a fax from my home. I tried to search on the internet for an online fax service, and found that there are actually many free online fax service! What better way to save some money in this tight economy, than to send free fax online. (This article is a part of my series of articles on FREE Software. Check out other articles in the series here)

Caution: These free online fax services are for casual users, like me. If you have a regular use of an online fax service, you are better off with a full service provider. My favorite one is RingCentral.com . You can Try RingCentral Online FREE for 30 days

1) Faxzero: This is one of the most reliable free online fax service. FaxZero gives you two free faxes a day. Each free fax can be up to 3 pages. They include an ad on the cover page. You can upload a file from your computer, or can write the text that you want to send. Confirmation of successful fax delivery is sent to you by email.

2) : You can Try eFax For 30 Days Free. It lets you send as well as receive fax online FREE for 30 Days! No fax machine or supplies required. You get your free fax number.

eFax has another service as well that lets you receive faxes for FREE. You can only receive faxes using this online free fax service, but cannot send faxes. You can check out the free service here.

3) FreeFaxButton: This is very similar to Faxzero. It lets you send free fax online to over 40 countries! Some of the countries in the list include USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, and many more. You can upload a file from your computer, or compose the fax message yourself. Note: It asks for a Pin to send Fax. Pin is available at the bottom of their screen itself.

4) RingCentral.com : This is one of the best full fledged online fax service out there. This offers 300 Free fax pages every month included with your subscription. You can choose to get a toll free or local number at same price. You can Try RingCentral Online FREE for 30 days

Enjoy this Post? We'd love your vote!

5 Responses so far.

1. Sharon says:

Good to Know! I used to have this service when I was working and miss that little luxury now that I’m a poor, stay at home mommy. Since I would just like to receive them (i have an all in one printer), it sounds like I can get it for free!

Thanks for the good lead. I’ll check them out and then plan to share your post with my readers!

2. Ishan says:

Hey Sharon.. thanks for stopping by. I am glad you liked this article. To be frank, even I was surprised that so many free fax services are available. My original plan was to just get some trial, send my faxes, and cancel those within trial period.

Thanks in advance for sharing the article with your readers.

3. Kathryn says:

Hi Ishan ..

you are absolutely right it is not necessary to own a fax machine for fax sending and receiving purposes.

There are lot of options to send FREE fax messages to any fax number. I am using a free service from 800PBX.com which really fast and simple.

It’s not a trail version and you can send fax messages daily at absolutely free. But you can send a limited fax messages.

It doesn’t require any details, all you need is just an email account and a fax number related to US and Canada.

Here is the link: http://www.800pbx.com/free-fax.php

Hope you will enjoy using this service and will help a lot..

4. internet fax says:

Internet faxing is awesome. I’ll never go back to a traditional fax machine!!!

5. Advote for the Disabled and All Missourians > A D A M < says:

I’m a stay-at-home guy too…disabled. I’ve recently become a verey outspoken advocate for the disabled and have used ringcentral right on through its free trial period and into a paid account for eight bucks a month.

The call detail is excellent–and I can print out logs of who got what. I started with them out of my necessity for a fax machine, and figured it was cheaper than having paper and a printer–one fax from St. Louis to DC cost just 11 cents–it’s cheaper than mail and gets more attention in a Senator’s office.

And imagine the look on my face when I saw, in real time, THIRTEEN faxes go out to different Missouri State Representatives, all at the same time!

Fill the Captcha ↓ and then click here ->